Monday, June 29, 2009

A place for all those pretty things.....

With 12 sets of Crate and Barrel dishes, flatware, and glassware headed our way in a few months I was beginning to panic about where we would put it all! I did NOT want to stick it in the attic, and only pull it out on special occasions.....

Well last week Jeremy mentioned wanting to go to the Polo outlet in Gaffney, SC. I was totally OK with that because it meant that I could look for more of our table runners at the Pottery Barn Outlet.

So, we went.

Stopped in the Pottery Barn Outlet first, grabbed up the two table runners I needed, and began to walk through the store.... and there it was..... a beautiful, white, CORNER china cabinet!!!!!! We've known since we moved in our house a year ago, that we would eventually buy a corner china cabinet, but we had not been activly looking for one.... but there it was, yelling "take me home!!!"

It was marked down to $899 and then it was an additional 15% off, for just over $800 we got a FANTASTIC china cabinet! Our dining area looks so much more complete now! :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got some other goodies too, from Gap and J Crew's outlets! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! It looks like it was MADE for your dining room! Yay for Pottery Barn!!

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

I live near a Pottery Barn outlet..., I've had to stop going there!!! The bargains are unbelievable..., I'm running out of space!

This is a lovely cabinet, and it looks perfect in your dining room.

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

so pretty! i love it! and i really like the color your painted the room

Britney said...

That looks fabulous and what a bargain!

birdcagebride said...

very nice... I can't wait to have a house so we can match the perfect china cabinet!!!!