Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And.... I'm Back....

Work last week was crazy, the weekend was a whirlwind, and Monday+ no internet at work= FRUSTRATION!!!!

So anyways... lots to catch up on....

So first: while I was gone for work our box of 150 napkins arrived :-)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then over Fathers Day we picked up lots of pieces that my sister had cleaned out of her attic.... I was not prepared for this.... we went prepared to bring my family iron bed back for our guest room.... and boy did we get lots more....

We retrieved... a crib (my crib, that my nieces used), a cradle, a high chair, moms china, moms silver, and all my old prom dresses.....

YEAH RANDOM....

and now my guest room looks like a freakin nursery...... oh jeez, someone get me a brown paper bag, I think I might hyperventilate.....

ok, now for pics.....

The bed :-) and take note of the crib pieces under the bed.... yikes
I forgot to get the dust ruffle... it will cover all that jazz
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The cradle and high chair.... I'll be glad when wedding shit is out of our attic so I can hurdle these up there and not look at them, till I am about to pop one out.....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mom's china :-)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



....... More to come :-)

No comments: