Monday, June 1, 2009

Educating Guests

While at Susan and Rodney's wedding a few weeks ago, I noticed lots of guests asking questions about the place. I'd already decided I wanted to provide info on Sertoma 4-H Center to our guests while we are busy taking pictures.

We are not having a formal cocktail hour, or food before dinner (although the bar will be open). So while are guests are busy hanging out, waiting for us, I wanted to give them something to look at. We'll have several photo albums for them to flip through.

1. Our House.
2. Us over the last 2 years.
3. Our prom pictures.
4. Our engagement pictures (our guest book)

AND..... this book! I found this book years ago at a Barns and Noble. I had to order it off amazon because our local one didn't carry it. It has a whole chapter on the mineral springs in Stokes County, which we are getting married at Vade Mecum (now Sertoma 4-H Center). The book shows all kinds of old pictures of the place, and gives a little background.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: