Thursday, January 15, 2009

Trying Something New...


I bought my wedding dress back in October. It's a little more snug than it needs to be around my hips. It does zip, and it's the perfect length.

Anyways... Jeremy bought me a Wii Fit for my birthday back in November. I'd been wanting one since getting the Wii at the end of the summer, but we weren't able to find one. I've been using now for about 3 weeks. So far, I'm only down like one pound. :-(

I usually workout between getting home from work and dinner. Well, we are leaving for a wedding at the coast late this afternoon. I will not be able to Wii Fit again till Sunday. So, knowing I couldn't do it this evening, I forced myself out of bed to do it at 6:30. I was not happy. I was only able to get in about 15 minuets... pathetic, I know. :-(

I can say, I have been eating better, that's good, right?

1 comment:

melissa said...

I just got a wii fit last week. Loving the yoga. I am to much of a chicken to go to a yoga class after a certain incident a few years ago. Maybe I can learn some moves in the privacy of my own home and then try class again.