Friday, January 2, 2009

Refection of 2008

2008 was a WONDERFUL year! It's one of the best I've had in a while! Here are a few things I did this year....

1. Got a new job in January... can't believe I've been here almost a year!
2. Bought my first car (mom and dad bought the first 2)... a completely unpractical, red, convertible bug :-)
3. Shared my love of Chicago with Jeremy, he loves it now too.
4. Went camping in Uharrie.
5. Participated in 2 VW car shows.
6. Visited Carowinds for the first time.
7. Bought a house.
8. Moved in with Jeremy.
7. Spent a week at Grange Camp for the first time in years.
8. Had the opportunity to work with National Grange in New Jersey.
9. Spoke my mind at State Grange Convention.
10. Witnessed Matt and Aeriel tie the knot.
11. Survived DC, NYC and CT on the geriatric express.
12. Got engaged. :-)
13. Turned 25.
14. Witnessed Megan and Adam tie the knot.
15. Visited DC for the first and second time.


Goals for 2009

1. Be healthier.
2. Not to stress about the wedding.
3. Be cleaner.
4. Not be a pack rat.
5. Sew more.
6. Sell stuff on etsy.
7. Be nicer to Jeremy.
5. Jeremy and I to get our finances straight.
6. Limit my shopping to fabric, and wedding stuff.

No comments: