Monday, January 5, 2009

oops, I did it again

..... no, not Britney, although I am a closet fan.....


I had something shipped to an old address :-(

You'd think after the Chloe shoe fiasco, I would have been super cautious to not have this happen again. I failed.

The Target.com white dress I ordered (pictured below) was shipped to the apartment I lived in the first half of 2008.

I called the office on Friday to let them know what happened, and if they would please inform whoever lives there to be on the lookout for a package, and to just take it to the office, I'd come pick it up.

Well, I tracked the package, it said it was delivered on Friday (early!) It wasn't supposed to be delivered till tomorrow. I called the office to see if they had it..... nope. :-(

So, either the current resident 1. didn't get the memo in time, or 2. they kept the dresses for themselves, 3. have been slow about getting it to the office, or 4.they rejected the package.

Let's hope it's not #2.

No comments: