Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My First Love....

Is the place where I am getting married! I cannot express what Sertoma 4-H Center means to me. As a child, I was a camper there for 3 summers, I think (1995-1997) It's always been a magical place to me. The history, the details, everything is wonderful. It's the only place I like calling home now. The house I grew up in has been sold, and I don't live in my hometown anymore. I am also now the product of a single parent family. This is the one place from my childhood that has not changed. Above being a beautiful place, it's home to me.

Recently, one of my old camp councilors put a few fun pictures on facebook from those summers. Enjoy!

The Great Grange Challenge... We still do this at camp! (PS- I work for the Grange now!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm on the far left, must have been awards night at camp.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm sure I am in this picture somewhere! It's fun to say that I will be getting married on this lawn in just under 9 months!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And, I just had to include this one.... this is Karen, one of my bridesmaids... we met at camp! I am sure she will want to murder me for putting this up here! HAHAHA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: