Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cache finds...

I've been in Raleigh the last couple of days for work. I had a chance to run by Crabtree Vally Mall wanting to look in Pottery Barn for more orange table runners.... they didn't have any, but I thought while I was there I would walk over to Cache. I tried on 2 dresses, one was way too modern with funky gathering, the other, was timeless, and elegant. It was very, very tight, and I didn't think to ask the sales girl for a bigger size. The more I've thought about this dress the more I like it. It is sassy, because it's fitted, but timeless because of the style. I couldn't find the exact dress on the website, but here it is in denim, use your imagination and picture this is in beautiful, ivory lace! I might venture to North Lake Mall here in Charlotte when I leave work!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I did find this on their website though.... how cute! It would be perfect for a bridal shower, or even Easter! And, even better, it's on sale!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: