I had to visit Georgia on Tuesday evening for work. I left work about 11:30 AM on Tuesday to go home, pack, and head to Jonesboro. On my ride down I passed two outlet centers on I 85, one in SC and one in GA. I decided if I could stop on my way back I would!
I stopped at the Tanger Outlets in Commerce, GA first. Stopping in a Gap Outlet, and a J. Crew outlet. I bought an adorable red dress that I plan to wear on Christmas day.
I then trecked another hour and a half to the Prime Outlets in Gaffney, SC. This place was awesome!!!!! I went in the following outlets...
1. Coach- where I bought a wristlet (which, I've been eying for a while) for only $30!!!!
2. American Eagle- didn't buy anything- but they did have guys polos for $11
3. Ann Taylor- had potential, but the store was a mess, and I felt overwhelmed!
4. Yankee Candle- I'm not a fan- but one of my secret santas on the knot is!
5. Pottery Barn- this was the mecca of all Pottery Barns!!! I didn't buy anything, but this store was awesome!!!!!
**6. Banana Republic- I bought a new pair of orange shoes!!!!!!
So, if my Chloes never show, I have another option. They aren't as cute, but they will work! I think I paid about $40. I will take a picture of them and post, I can't find one online!
Bidding Farewell To Blogging
2 years ago