Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've decided to sell....

My "ginger" BCBG dress and my white and gold Michael Kors dress! Interested? Email me at pinkladiej@gmail.com!

BCBG- New with Tags! **SOLD**

Not sure of the size... I will look when I get home... but I am a size 8 and it fits me perfect! The fabric is giving, and would probably fit someone up to a size 10. Hits just below the knee.
It has an attached ginger (color) lining, ruched waist, and gold threaded stripes in the fabric!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

$75 + 6 shipping

Michael Kors- New with Tags!

Size 10, and it's a little big on me.... the dress measures about 31 1/2 inches around the empire waist, I am about 29". Beautiful, white, cotton dress with gold detail. Has some gold sequins in the detail. Hits just below the knee. I had purchased it for my reception. I also have a gold short sleeve cardigan that I bought to wear with it if you're interested in that too! ($10 for it!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(with gold cardigan $10, extra.... some nicer buttons could really dress this up!!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

$85 + 6 Shipping

No comments: