Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Photo Cards

I was so ANTI these things.... bc really who cares, right? But... after getting an email for "free" postcards from vistaprint, and seeing how everyone is uploading pictures from the girls weekend a month ago to shutterfly.... I envisioned this actually working! So in about 2.4 minuetes I created them, and paid for them..... nothing special, but here they are!

They will be placed at every other seat at the reception (I only got 100 for "free")

Front....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Back....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



and by "free" I mean.... they charge you to upload your own image, they charge you for color on each side..... whatever, they were still much cheaper than our invitation postcards (but not nearly as nice!).... after creating them, and paying for them I realized, I should have used our oh so cute "post card" image that is on all our invites.... oh well, too late!

.... hmmm maybe I'll do giant size postcards (printed by me) for our programs?

No comments: