Monday, February 2, 2009

LOTS of Weekend Stuff....

On my trip to Crate and Barrel Friday, I found this stuff too! The ultra sleek toasting flutes I'd been hunting, and some perfect, orange card holders for the explaining each of the desserts!

Then, in Target yesterday they had the brown peep-toe pumps I'd been eying online on sale! Yay! They also had some fun greenery that's exactly what goes in my bouquet! Only $2.99 for each bunch! :-) The second picture is what my bouquet will look like :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I took some fun pictures of my ring in one of the flutes last night too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AND FINALLY.....

The BCBG Dress from Ebay arrived on Saturday!!! I really, really like it!!!! Jeremy wasn't a huge fan, because he doesn't care too much for sequins. I will continue to look at dresses for the reception, but this is a solid option! :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Mrs. Potts said...

I'm diggin the dress! How fun!!