Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Recap!

What a weekend!

I spent most of my time camped on the couch, sick. I had some horrible allergic reaction to God only knows what... and my legs and arms broke out with Urticaria (a fancy word for hives). We were on the way to pick up our truck, and my leg itched... so I scratched... I looked down, and my thighs were covered in small red bumps! AAAH! I freaked, dropped Jeremy off to get the truck, and I immediatly went to urgent care. He gave me meds... the meds made me feel icky! But, I'm all better now! :-)

On to the good stuff.... Rodney and Susan tied the knot on Saturday night.... In the exact place we will be in 4.5 months! I was so excited to go, and see how they were doing things!

Walking up to where they (and we) get married! They had beautiful flower arrangements on the chapel!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This will be us so soon!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some things I learned about this wedding....

1. Make sure they cut the grass!
2. Make sure they trim the bushes!
3. They had "up lights" installed around the rec hall! (YAY!) But, make sure they all have bulbs!
4. I want a big group picture of us and all our guests.

No comments: