Thursday, July 9, 2009

Invitation Drama

I thought I had this all worked out..... was ahead of the game.... then I went to upload them and order yesterday morning. Did that, printed out what they would look like.... yikes! did't look to swift, so I changed the picture on one, and unbolded some text (before going back to it bolded), got it looking good enough (this was 4 hours later!) and ordered. $90 worth of postcards, ordered. Ten mins later.... an email arrived in my inbox.... "Order on hold". Damn.

I've been emailing back and forth with one of their associates, sending them my files, so that they could tweak them and get them to look better.

I just hope they come out alright, and they actually send me a proof before they print!

The lady said that she sent the files to the graphic design department, they would fix them and then go to print. I was like um ok... I want to proof it first!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'll see what happens. Ugh.

No comments: